FirePath is a Firebug extension that adds a development tool to edit, inspect and generate XPath expressions.
Using this firebug & firepath we could able to find the html element attributes.
How to install Firebug & Firepath?
- Goto https://getfirebug.com/ and click on the installfirebug button and follow the steps and install firebug as an add-on in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Once installed firebug, You would see the addon like this,
- After you have installed firebug you could be able to install firepath, go to the url: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firepath/
- Click on the button ‘Add to Firefox’ and follow the steps to install firepath on firebug.
- Once installed firepath, You would get like this,